The Bible Study Ministry exists to encourage Christians to become a people of informed faith and people of prayer who apply God’s Word by living a righteous and Holy life, to seek God according to Jeremiah 29:13 “You will seek me and find me when you seek me with your whole heart”, to build a working knowledge and understanding of Holy Scripture, integral to the life of the church, to foster a closer relationship with God and with people and to promote fellowship and unity among believers as they experience joy and inspiration in studying God’s word.
To achieve this mission, participants are encouraged to do the following:
- Read and study the Bible every day which requires spiritual discipline, communion, and perseverance.
- Take time to meditate on what God speaks to us through the words of Scripture.
- Pray and ask the Holy Spirit for wisdom and understanding of the Bible’s meaning and message.
- Attend the Bible study sessions regularly and participate in the discussion and or oral reading of scripture.
- Become familiar with the daily lessons provided.
Participants who seek to become grounded in the scripture may wish to enrich their study by purchasing a Study Bible and a Bible dictionary.
Bible Study classes are held each Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. for adults and at 6:00 p.m. for both adults and youth. Bible Study classes are open to all who desire to come.