The Mission of the Youth Advisory Ministry of CSBC is to provide opportunities for the youth of CSBC to build a strong spiritual background, including faith in God, Christ-like attitudes and behavior, and to develop positive life-long habits, e.g. self- discipline and responsibility.
Strategies to accomplish this mission include the following:
- Partnering with parents through parent/youth meetings
- Getting to know God through regular church attendance and participation in weekly Bible Study Sessions
- Involving youth in fellowship and friendship activities
- Developing and using spiritual gifts through service in the church and outreach activities in the community
- Creating a Christian environment via the performing arts: music, dance and speech during special youth Sundays and on holidays
The Youth Ministry consistently encourages all children and youth to apply God’s word in their everyday lives.
Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it. (Proverbs 22:6)